Friday, September 09, 2016

CARE: My progress so far

CARE: My progress so far


The CARE award that I am working towards is:  bronze


The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is:bus          because:i have been behaved on the bus by talking to the person next to me


The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is: assembly  because: I focus on the speaker and I talk to the people next to me


To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits: I show resilience by if I cant do something I ask people to help. and I have been a active thinker by thinking before I act.


On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level: multistructural    because: I need to be reminded to use my care values


Prestructural

Unistructural

Multistructural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.

I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.

I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment