In ARTS this term we have been learning to:do a silent movie
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was when we have to run around and not being able to talk. because that was i thought was hard because i like talking.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
The story that my group told silently was how I have a ball than Tr'e is chasing me cause he wants it and than I fall over and he gets it and takes it and starts kicking and slapping me
Overall I think my group worked OK because some weeks we didn't focus and just mucked around because it was boring some weeks and some weeks were good