Thursday, March 31, 2016

P.E review on my skills and weaknesses at striking and pitching.

                                        WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies  Play through the shot - follow through.Wide base/ Good stance
Keep your eye on the ball

The throwing and catching strategies
I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….Cup your hands or reverse cup as early as possible. Keep your eye on the ball. Watch the ball all the way into your hands. Watch the ball all the way to its target. Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to Stand side on........because.......... I dont usually do it and some times it doesn't it work


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go because ....... I dont usually do it and when i do it helps a lot


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders…………..because it is a fun and technical game ……………….

No comments:

Post a Comment